Nationwide Delivery Information
We hold many products in stock. However, due to our extensive product range, a number of them may require specialist shipping or be sent directly from the manufacturer. These products therefore incur different delivery charges. Please see our full Terms and Conditions for detailed information.
Delivery charge - You will be notified of any delivery or carriage charges during the check-out process in accordance with clause 11.3 of our terms of sale or, in some cases, following check-out but before delivery in accordance with clauses 11.4 and 11.5 of our terms of sale.
- Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) will be processed the same day
- Orders received after 12pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) will be processed the following working day
- Delivery charges will be added to your basket at checkout, based on your total order for shipping
- Once your order is placed we will send an order confirmation email immediately. Please review this as soon as possible to prevent any delays or unexpected charges.
- If you identify an error and / or omission please contact us (email@example.com 0330 123 1885) immediately to correct it
- Any ‘special order’ products, made to measure and / or cut to size items, including specialist shipping are sold on a quotation basis only and are non-returnable and non-refundable
- If your order is for installation on site, we do not recommend you schedule any work until you have received delivery. We will not be held responsible or be liable for any compensation for losses, damages, charges or expenses incurred as a result of delayed delivery
- Typical deliveries to UK Mainland are made within 3 - 5 working days (excluding bank holidays), dependant on stock availability and location.
- Depending on stock availability, sourcing and minimum order quantities, some orders may be split into more than one delivery incurring separate delivery charges (each charge will be itemised and applied to basket on proceeding to checkout)
- If we become aware of stock difficulties, which will affect delivery timescales, we will let you know by telephone or email
- We currently do not deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands and Islands, but are happy to deliver to a shipping agent / freight forwarding company on your behalf
- We utilise a mixed fleet for delivery, which includes articulated vehicles and for residential deliveries is kerbside drop only. Some longer length items may require the ability and / or willingness to manually offload the goods
- Please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access and / or offload restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- If you require a specific day, am or pm delivery or specific offload (crane, forklift etc) please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 123 1885) for a quote as the cost will vary depending upon the weight and destination of your order
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is a concern, please let us know in advance
- If there is nobody available to sign for the goods on our first delivery attempt then we reserve the right to pass on to customers any additional charges incurred by Roof Stores as a result of missed, failed and / or re-attempted deliveries and or collections
- We employ multiple delivery partners and whilst the service is consistent there may be minor variations to branding of notifications, delivery vehicles, etc.
Damages and Returns:
- Please check your goods thoroughly before signing for them. Do not accept damaged products
- Deliveries signed for ‘unchecked’ are deemed to have been received in good condition
- If any part of your delivery is damaged or faulty please contact us (email@example.com or 0330 123 1885) within 24 hours of receipt
- We will replace or refund damaged or faulty items within this period and may require supporting photographic evidence
- We will refund returned products in full (excluding any carriage charges) providing the item(s) are unused, in their original packaging and in saleable condition
- A return carriage charge will apply to all returns, equivalent to the charge of the original delivery