SRT Sawn & Treated Timber
Please be aware that due to current supply issues lead time for batten products may be increased. We apologise for any inconvenience.
SR Timber's Imported Quality Softwood Timber is manufactured at our own sawmill, as well as carefully selected 3rd party production plants. Sold in a variety of sizes. Priced Per Linear Meter. Available for delivery across the UK.
Lengths supplied will range from 3.0 - 4.8m. Please order minimum of 3m. Lengths supplied will be the closest fit to meters ordered.
Delivery charges will be added to your basket at checkout.
SRT Treated Timber is manufactured at our own sawmill as well as being carefully selected at 3rd party production plants. All of our Timber products are protected whilst in store to prevent water saturation, this will prevent sagging or twisting of the material.
Treating timber enhances its protection from potential insect attacks and fungal decay. In addition to this SRT Treated timber is maintenance-free making it an ideal cost-effective solution for your roofing project.
- All supplied from either FSC® or PEFC™ fully certified or controlled wood resources.
- All “IMPORTED” products meet all requirements within UKTR regulations.
- High pressure treated with Tanalith E preservative treated to class 2, as in accordance with recommendations given in BS 8417.
- Our full range of SR Timber "imported" products carry a standard 60 year service life certification, against insect attack and wood rotting fungi (when used correctly and installed above dpc level in buildings) That’s how confident we are in its performance, durability and longevity.
Some use cases for SRT Treated Timber:
- Framing and other roofing works
- Fascia Boards
- Poles, posts and stumps
- Sub-floor timbers
- Bridges, Marinas and Boardwalks
- Railings, Rural Fending, Farms and Vineyards
Sizes - 1m x 38mm x 19mm
1m x 38mm x 25mm
1m x 50mm x 25mm
|SKU||SRT Sawn & Treated Timber|
|Shipping Group Frontend||Dropship|