EPDM is a durable, long-lasting synthetic rubber roofing membrane that is used on flat and low-pitched roofs.
FIX-R EPDM is strong, lightweight and available in a choice of widths and thicknesses. It is manufactured in large sheets for excellent coverage with no seams.
FIX-R EPDM brings watertight performance, durability and elasticity to ensure your roof will be protected, whatever the weather.
All safety data sheets and additional product information can be found on the FIX-R website.
- Extremely durable, reliable and resistant.
- Safe, flame-free installation.
- Repels moisture and not affected by temperature variations.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Low maintenance.
- Range of perimeter trims and corners available.
- 20-year product warranty.
- Fire-rated and BBA certified.
- Can’t be applied to damp or wet surfaces.
- Bonding Adhesive has strong odour.
- Only available in Black.
- Installation can be more complicated and take longer dependent on number of upstands and obstacles on the roof.